“It’s am eBook I’m excited about for two reasons:
1. it’s on a topic most of our readers tell us is a massive
challenge – finding time to blog (productivity)
2. it involves advice from 8 amazing bloggers (plus me). These
are nine bloggers you’ll not see collaborating together any where
else. Bloggers like Heather Armstrong from Dooce, Brian Clark
from CopyBlogger, Gretchen Rubin from Happiness Project, Abby
Larson from Style Me Pretty, Leo Babauta from Zen Habits and more!”
Join 19,000 other bloggers and kick-start your blog with this 31 day challenge
Fully redesigned, revised and updated for 2012.
You’re not alone.
31 Days to Build a Better Blog is a downloadable ebook designed to help you revitalize your blog. One step at a time, it will transform your blog into the page view powerhouse you’ve always dreamed of.
Designed to Make you Think, but more Importantly DO
The workbook is divided into 31 easy-to-follow tasks that you can work through in your own time.
Each step in the workbook contains:
- A Task – something to DO that step.
- Teaching – each day you’ll be given in depth instruction on both the WHY and HOW of the task of the day.
- Further reading – so you can dive deeper on any task.
This three pronged approach is designed so that you come away from the challenge having not only learned how to build a better blog but you’ll have actually achieved something with the knowledge.